Add Your Heading Text Here
As part of the Application Outsourcing team, this position will primarily be responsible for providing operational and system support services related to the client’s PeopleSoft HR/Payroll and Kronos Time and Attendance systems.
This position reports to the Manager, Support Services and has no direct reports.
- Provide support, troubleshooting, and issue resolution of client inquires to meet Service Level objectives.
- Coordinate and execute system processes and activities as required for system maintenance.
- Develop, test, and implement new reports to meet client needs.
- Develop training materials, and deliver to client as required.
- Participate in system development projects, including planning, requirements analysis, system design, fit/gaps, configuration, development, testing, training, and roll-out as required.
- Manage the Case Management tool for the preparation of monthly statistics/reports for Katalogic management.
- Participate in Tax update testing and year-end tasks as assigned.
- Work on special client projects as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in IT, HR or related discipline is required.
- Work Experience: 1-3 years of experience in an equivalent business function are required.
- Industry Knowledge: Working knowledge of PeopleSoft and/or Kronos, or equivalent required. Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite is required.