As a part of the Consulting Team, this position will primarily be responsible for providing functional consulting services and support to clients on their system implementation, development and/or maintenance related projects.
This position reports to the Director, Solutions Delivery and does not have any direct reports.
Consultants may be required to work at client sites.
- Participate in all phases of the consulting project life cycle including project planning, fit/gap analysis, configuration/design, development, system and user testing, end user training, go-live preparation, deployment and post-live support.
- Participate in client business process, fit/gap analysis sessions and requirements gathering sessions as required to meet project deliverables.
- Interact with client to clarify requirements and provide input and advice regarding PeopleSoft (HCM/FSCM), Kronos and other ERP capabilities.
- Develop detailed functional specifications for system configuration, system design, development, reports and customizations to meet client requirements.
- Lead and/or execute system configuration.
- Lead and/or execute functional and integration testing.
- Coordinate Katalogic tasks and support client during UAT phase.
- Develop training materials and deliver training to client project team and end users as required.
- Participate in data conversion and go-live tasks.
- Communicates with project manager on the status of assigned tasks and project issues.
- Participate in client status meetings.
- Work with developers/technical consultants to ensure technical deliverables meet client requirements and coordinate on-time completion of dependent tasks.
- Document client sessions, meeting, requirements, fit/gaps or other project deliverables as per Katalogic documentation standards.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of Katalogic Inc. methods, techniques, and processes.
- Provide third-level support for the application outsourcing team as required.
- Lead and/or participate in application upgrades, tax updates, service packs, fixes and bundles for outsourcing clients as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Business/HR/Finance is required.
- Work Experience: 3-5 years in an equivalent business function.
- Industry Knowledge: Experience using Microsoft Suite is required. 3-5 years of progressive experience with PeopleSoft (HCM/FSCM) and Kronos implementations and upgrades is required