As part of the Application Outsourcing team, this position will primarily be responsible for providing operational and system support service for our clients.
This position reports to the Manager, Support Services.
- Provide first-level support for all production and end-user issues; includes responding to system functionality requests, trouble-shooting issues, and processing routine system security and/or configuration changes through phone and/or email requests.
- Execute all HCM related jobs and processes as required to meet payroll processing and other system processing requirements.
- Compile monthly and adhoc Service Level statistics and reports through the use of Case Management software for Katalogic and client management teams.
- Liaise with clients and end-users to complete tasks and activities required as part of the ongoing payroll processes and/or system services; includes distribution of ad hoc communication notices and initiation of follow-up calls to ensure all activities are on schedule.
- Process ad hoc and routine system configuration changes and application security changes as required.
- Participate in various projects as assigned by Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: 3 year College Degree or Bachelor in Business, IT, HR or equivalent discipline is required.
- Work Experience: Experience in an HR environment is preferred but not required. We offer a 3 month training period.
- Industry Knowledge: Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite is required. Working knowledge of PeopleSoft or Kronos would be an asset.