As part of the Application Outsourcing team, this position will primarily be responsible for providing technical support services to Outsourcing and Technical Support clients.
This position reports to the Manager, Support Services and has no direct reports.
- Troubleshooting of technical production support issues related to clients’ environments.
- Support Business Analysts in analysis, testing and resolution of production issues and enhancements.
- Develop production fixes and enhancements using various development tools.
- Execute unit testing for all development activities.
- Participate in the development of detailed technical specifications and/or documentation for system design/development related to support enhancements.
- Execute tax updates, service packs, fixes and year-end tasks as required to meet service levels.
- Manage and/or coordinate client database refreshes and PeopleSoft infrastructure as required.
- Identify process and/or efficiencies that can be gained via technical development (i.e. automation tools).
- Develop knowledge transfer materials and deliver knowledge transfer to client technical resources as required.
- Participate in development and deployments of SELFSERVETM, and technical tasks of Outsourcing client projects as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent required.
- Work Experience: Experience in an IT development or client support environment preferred, but not required. We offer a 3 month training period.
- Specific Knowledge: Working knowledge of PeopleSoft and Kronos systems, SQL, .NET and Java preferred.